Job description details
- You work closely with your colleagues in the Security Lab and are the one who doesn’t give “evil” a chance: You analyze emails for spam, malware and phishing.
- You continuously maintain our rules database by deriving email patterns and translating these patterns into rules.
- You identify ongoing spam, malware and phishing campaigns and take active action against them.
- You process reports on incorrectly detected spam e-mails.
- You actively contribute to our Threat Detection Automation by providing feedback to the development team or helping to develop it yourself.
- You have a technical Degree (BAC/DEC) in a technology discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- You have basic knowledge in scripting.
- You have experience in the described area of responsibility and are familiar with Internet technologies and protocols with a focus on e-mail.
- You are proficient in regular expressions and subnetting – ideally, you are familiar with tools such as Yara.
- You are fully bilingual (French and English).
- You enjoy understanding complex contexts and are characterized by very good analytical skills and a high level of abstraction.
- You enjoy working in a team, are solution-oriented, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.