C# .NET Core Developer (MacOS)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Join our fight against cybercrime and become part of the team! We're on the lookout for a highly motivated C# .NET Core Developer (MacOS) to join us in full-time as soon as possible at our location in Skopje.
Job description details
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining business logic and UI parts of the Hornetsecurity endpoint protection products that help users around the world to remove malware from their systems and stay protected. This role is specifically dedicated to macOS development.
- Your primary responsibility is focused on architecture, development and maintenance related to new and existing client software components that are designed to support multiple platforms (macOS and Windows). This involves everything from minor code changes to design of new modules, including writing code, debugging, testing, and documentation.
- You have the ability to develop written design specifications from project management input, discussions with key team members and customer feedback.
- You complete documentation and provide input to improve procedures for installation, development and maintenance processes.
- You show a strong background in C#/.net Core development for desktop applications (3+ years).
- You have the ability to read and understand code in other programming languages (especially Delphi).
- You possess solid knowledge of macOS and Windows architectures.
- You have hands on experience in development of macOS/multi-OS software with .net.
- You own hands on experience in crash dump analysis.
- You have knowledge of common source control systems.
- Your English is fluent in verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Xamarin is a major plus.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Malta, Montréal, Washington D.C.).
- Home-office-option and flexible working time.
- Having a peak? – We’ll provide you with free overtime food!
- Team events like Laser Tag, Office Movie Nights, Foodie Fridays and much more – let yourself be surprised!
- FitKit subscription and private insurance for your health!
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.
- CV (PDF) or LinkedIn profile
- Earliest starting date
- Salary expectation