Software Developer in Test
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
This is a full-time position we are looking to fill as soon as possible as Software Testing is crucial for ensuring the highest possible quality of our award-winning products.
Boost your career in Software Development and join our swarm in Skopje!
Job description details
- You develop and maintain test automation frameworks and tests using C# and Cypress.
- You contribute to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation, and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- You keep on improving your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software development.
- You enhance the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
- Ideally, you have completed, or soon to finish, a degree in computer science or mathematics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development.
- You are proficient in C# and .NET Core, or Cypress.
- You are curious and eager to both teach yourself and learn from others.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- No dress code
- Demand-oriented trainings
- Free book policy
- Fruit, tea, drinks & coffee
- Pizza meetings
- Team Events
- Flexible working time & Home-office option
- Referral bonus
- Modern equipped offices & workplaces
- FitKit subscription
- Temporary exchange programs
- Private Health Insurance
- Free Parking
- Free overtime food
- Foodie Fridays
- Office movie nights
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to email@example.com.