Locations: Malta & Reading
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
As an Account Executive, you will join a fast-growing global company that encourages innovation and independent action, offering plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
Our company is looking for a highly motivated individual to help us become a market leader in Northern Europe.
This is a full-time position based out of our office in Green Park, Reading, UK, or San Gwann, Malta, and we are looking to fill it as soon as possible.
Job description details
- Your primary responsibility as an Account Executive is to represent Hornetsecurity as our partner base’s central point of contact and provide excellent customer service to empower our partners.
- You will be expected to find innovative ways to introduce and cross-sell our complete portfolio, expand your relationships within the Northern Europe region and the I.T. Distribution Sales Channel, and achieve or exceed the agreed sales targets to contribute to sales growth.
- In addition, you will be responsible for building a healthy sales pipeline of sales opportunities within your designated region and increasing awareness of the Hornetsecurity brand in Northern Europe.
- To be a successful candidate, you should have a broad understanding of the IT industry, specifically Software Licensing/Security, and a proven ability to build a healthy sales pipeline.
- You should also have a track record of developing relationships within a B2B Environment, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to set priorities and keep plates spinning despite a high workload.
- You should be motivated by your successes and pursue quarterly goals with passion, and you should also be willing to travel occasionally.
- We offer a free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with unlimited development opportunities for your career.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation, competitive quarterly commission payments and additional bonuses.
- Company wellness program – Be-Active Bonus will keep you healthy with an allowance for your fitness and sports club membership.
- 25 days holiday per year and public holidays.
- Global team building events, modern offices, and free onsite parking.
- A hybrid work model, and flexible working timethat suits your work-life balance.
- We also offer a Temporary Employee Exchange Program that allows you to work at our global office locations and explore the world, such as Malta, Madrid, Montreal, and Washington.