Customer Retention Agent, Malta
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are searching for a dynamic Customer Retention Agent who will connect with customers to increase loyalty and retain our core client base. In this position, you will interact directly with our customers to learn about their problems, how we can enhance our products or services, and how we can keep their business.
This is a full-time role (40 hours/week) located in Malta that we would like to fill as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You communicate with customers and sales representatives over the phone and via e-mail, finding quick solutions to the challenges they encounter.
- You observe and analyze client behaviour and create. From this you create and present reports.
- You gather information about customer complaints.
- You use the clients’ input to develop effective retention strategies.
- You negotiate with customers to renew contracts and keep their business.
- You identify upsell- and cross-sell opportunities and handle the entire sales process to close the sales.
- You develop positive customer and business relationships.
- You gained first professional experience in Sales, ideally related to the IT industry.
- You are eager to learn about our products (by training).
- You have the ability to listen and communicate with empathy.
- You approach with conviction and bring a positive can-do-attitude to the table.
- You are organized, conscientious and attentive.
- You are fluent in both English and German. Any other language will be considered an asset.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.