Technical Support Specialist
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Are you passionate about technology and helping others solve technical challenges? Hornetsecurity is seeking dedicated Technical Support Specialists to join our team in our new office in Cebu!
Job description details
- You will diagnose and resolve our corporate clients’ technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/ enhancements.
- You build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience.
- You escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved.
- You convey customer feedback to product development staff.
- You keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved.
- You interact with other teams to provide a comprehensive and high-quality support.
- You help in user education.
- You work in a 24/7 shift system with a great planning reliability. Depending on the shift there are attractive bonuses and compensation days.
- You have excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You possess good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure.
- You have experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- You have a good understanding of basic networking protocols.
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Any other language is a plus.
- You are a quick learner and self-starter .
Bonus Skills (you get plus points)
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms.
- Experience as a network/system administrator or Technical Support representative.
- Deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model).
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!