Software Developer in Test (Backup & Compliance Team)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
As a Software Developer in Test with Hornetsecurity, you are crucial for ensuring the highest possible quality of our award-winning products.
Boost your career and join our swarm (full-time/starting as soon as possible) in Skopje!
Job description details
- Ensure highest quality of our on-premises and cloud-based services and technologies.
- Form part of our Development Team and help to test projects ranging from highly interactive single page applications with cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products.
- Prepare and execute tests.
- Contributing to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation, and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- Working to improve your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software testing arena.
- Enjoy developing and maintaining automation using Cypress.
- And, if you like a challenge, have fun developing and maintaining automation testing tools written in C# and other high-level languages.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills.
- Curiosity and eagerness to both teach yourself and learn from others.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally, you have a certificate/education in testing, such as ISTQB certification, or other technical areas, such as networking and security.
- You have a very good level of written and spoken English.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Malta, Montréal, Washington D.C.).
- Home-office-option and flexible working time.
- Having a peak? – We’ll provide you with free overtime food!
- Team events like Laser Tag, Office Movie Nights, Foodie Fridays and much more – let yourself be surprised!
- FitKit subscription and private insurance for your health!
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.