Distribution Manager – Madrid
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Distribution Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Madrid. As Distribution Manager you will play a crucial role in identifying, supervising, and enhancing our network of regional sales partners and distributors across Spain. This role requires a strategic thinker with exceptional relationship-building skills and a proven track record in distribution channel management.
Job description details
- You identify as well as continuously supervise and develop a network of regional sales partners and distributors in Spain.
- You accompany the onboarding of new partners and build a successful relationship.
- You organize and supervise the online training for our sales partners and implement the Hornetsecurity partner program.
- You conclude partner business plans and always keep an eye on the successful development of your sales partners and distributions.
- You are participating at fairs and partner events and present our solutions.
- You create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures to ensure that the targets in Spain are achieved.
- You analyze market trends, competition, and partner performance to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Internally, you will work with teams such as Sales or Marketing. Externally, you will represent the company as a personal contact person.
- You have a solid IT knowledge through your education, your academic studies or a comparable qualification – ideally in the area of IT security or cloud services.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the field of IT and a strong understanding of complex IT solutions and business processes.
- You have relevant experience in dealing with sales partners and distributors in Spain and have been able to successfully develop partners strategically and economically.
- You are familiar with Salesforce.
- You have a talent for communication and are competent and confident in dealing with partners and customers.
- You offer a high willingness to travel and enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services in presentations and negotiations.
- You will convince customers with your winning personality and enjoy working in an international team.
- You possess excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!