Partner Account Manager
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Be part of our fast-growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development opportunities for your career! We are already the market leader in the European market and are looking to hire a motivated Partner Account Manager who wants to work with an amazing team toward us becoming a market leader in Canada.
This is an important full-time position that we are looking to fill as soon as possible.
You can work remote from Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver.
Job description details
- You will identify as well as continuously supervise and develop a network of regional sales partners and distributors in Canada.
- You will accompany the onboarding of new partners and build a successful relationship.
- You will organize and supervise the online training for our sales partners and implement the Hornetsecurity partner program.
- You will conclude partner business plans and always keep an eye on the successful development of your sales partners and distributions.
- You will be expected to participate in fairs and partner events and present our solutions.
- You will create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures to ensure that the targets in Washington are achieved.
- Internally, you will work with teams such as Sales or Marketing. Externally, you will represent the company as a personal contact person.
- You have a solid IT knowledge through your education, your academic studies or a comparable qualification – ideally in the area of IT security or cloud services.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the field of IT and a strong understanding of complex IT solutions and business processes.
- You have relevant experience in dealing with sales partners and distributors in Canada and have been able to successfully develop partners strategically and economically.
- You have a talent for communication and are competent and confident in dealing with partners and customers.
- You offer a high willingness to travel and enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services in presentations and negotiations.
- You will convince customers with your winning personality and enjoy working in an international team.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Unlimited contracts: we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!