Team Lead Software Development
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Join our fight against cybercrime and become a crucial part in Software Development at our location in Skopje! This is a full-time role (40 hours/week) we would like to fill as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You take on the leadership of a software development team with a team size of 3 – 6 employees.
- You are responsible for independent development as well as proactive and continuous coordination with Product Managers, Quality Assurance, Architects, Service Desk and Management to ensure fast and sustainable end-to-end deliveries.
- You define the technical framework for your development team and ensure coordination and communication with other relevant teams.
- You lead, motivate, and develop your team and ensure an efficient organizational structure and workflow.
- You ensure the continuous development of employee skills to ensure successful goal achievement.
- You are responsible for evaluating new technologies and developing processes and agile working methods for agile product development.
- You have a completed degree or training in computer science or a related field.
- You have several years of professional experience in both development and leadership roles in software development teams; ideally, you have knowledge in the design and implementation of software architectures and requirements management.
- You are proficient in one or more programming languages, e.g., Python.
- You find a good balance between addressing technical needs and delivering customer features.
- You bring enthusiasm and a lot of drive.
- You are empathetic, enjoy convincing and motivating others, and know how to ignite team spirit in a young, dynamic team.
- You are a strong communicator in English.
- You proactively tackle tasks, avoid postponing decisions, and enjoy taking responsibility for common goals.
- You are the type of person who thrives on challenges and amazes others with your creative thinking and problem-solving approaches.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Malta, Montréal, Washington D.C.).
- Home-office-option and flexible working time.
- Having a peak? – We’ll provide you with free overtime food.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Office Movie Nights, Foodie Fridays and much more – let yourself be surprised.
- FitKit subscription and private insurance for your health.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us.
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.