Team Lead Sales
Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
To push our global expansion we are looking for a motivated Team Lead for our US Sales Team for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible in our office in Washington DC (Chevy Chase, MD).
Job description details
- You take over the technical leadership of the US sales team, coordinate the tasks and will also be required to support and mentor the team.
- You carry out the daily actions and manage team engagement to achieve the sales targets (KPI).
- You work closely with the Head of Sales and are responsible for sales reporting.
- You will be responsible for negotiating terms and conditions as well as preparing offers and contracts and the project support within B2B Sales.
- You identify growth potential and implement measures to increase efficiency.
- You are responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of actions with the goal of increasing sales.
- You may be required be present at customer events, trade fairs and workshops.
- You have a degree in business administration or comparable training.
- You have several years of sales experience, ideally in the IT security industry.
- You have already gained experience in leading small/medium teams in a similar position and you know how to develop and motivate a high-performing sales team.
- You have knowledge in sales KPIs, forecasting and pipeline management.
- You have a real hunter mentality, are able to overcome obstacles and know how to convincingly address customers and partners of Hornetsecurity services in presentations and negotiations.
- You are motivated by your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You have top-notch analytical skills as well as entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.