Customer Onboarding Specialist bilingual
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Onboarding Specialist / Presales Consultant bilingual for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible in our office in Montreal, Canada.
Job description details
- You support our sales team and our Hornetsecurity distribution partners in customer projects.
- You ensure a successful onboarding process to our services for customers and partners.
- You accompany the installation and connection processes of our services.
- You hold presentations about the Hornetsecurity Services.
- You participate in technical aspects of tenders.
- You assist the support staff in dealing with complex issues.
- You have a technical Degree (BAC/DEC) in a technology discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- You have professional experience in the field of IT support/ help desk/ onboarding/ presales or consulting of IT solutions, ideally in an IT security or SaaS environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and can present yourself competently and confidently to customers and partners.
- You enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services on a technical level in presentations and web meetings.
- You are fully bilingual (French and English).
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial.
- You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Flexible and trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.