Technical Support Specialist
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Skopje (North Macedonia) we are looking for a motivated Technical Support Specialist for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You will diagnose and resolve our corporate clients’ technical issues over the phone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- You create support tickets and process them to final resolution.
- You build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience.
- You remain alert to messages from the incident notification system and inform the response team when incidents arise.
- You are responsible for the initial assessment of reported incidents to assign the most appropriate priority level to new tickets.
- You escalate issues and tickets so that they may be considered for immediate action, based on possible impact or SLA.
- You convey customer feedback to product development staff.
- You interact with other teams to provide comprehensive and high-quality support.
- You help in user education.
- You work in a 24/7 shift system with a great planning reliability. Depending on the shift there are attractive bonuses and compensation days. Night shifts can be done in home office.
- You have a vocational education in information technology.
- You have experience in IT support.
- You have excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a very high level of English (both written and spoken).
- You are customer focused – must have good people skills, be friendly and helpful.
- You have experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat, or other.
- You have a good understanding of IP Networking and protocols such as SMTP, DNS and HTTP.
- You have had mail server / email flow exposure and have a clear understanding as well as experience of mail flow.
- You are a quick learner and self-starter
Bonus skills (you get plus points):
- You have knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms.
- You have previous experience in network/system administration.
- You have a deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model).
- You have knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS.
- You hold industry acknowledged certification of related technologies.
- You are conversant with Linux.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to email@example.com.