Software Developer in Test
Location: San Gwann
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our locations in San Gwann (Malta) we are looking for a motivated Software Developer in Test for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You develop and maintain test automation framework and tests using C# and Cypress.
- You contribute to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation, and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- You keep on improving your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software development.
- You enhance the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
- Ideally, you have completed, or soon to finish, a degree in computer science or mathematics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development.
- You are proficient in C# and .NET Core, or Cypress.
- You are curious and eager to both teach yourself and learn from others.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.