Regional Marketing Manager Northern Europe/ Field Marketing Manager
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Be part of our fast-growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development! We are looking for a motivated Regional Marketing Manager who wants to work with an amazing team and towards us becoming a market leader in the UK!
This is an important full-time position that we are looking to fill immediately or as soon as possible, based out of our office in Reading, Berkshire.
Job description details
- You are involved in all our marketing operations in the northern European region which consists of UK, Ireland, BeNeLux and Nordics.
- You will play an important role within the region, working closely with our UK sales team, distributors and channel partners to organize, monitor and drive effective regional campaigns to attract interest in our suite of world-leading security, compliance and backup solutions.
- You will help organize events and our participation in various trade shows while also coordinating various other sales and marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for generating leads, categorizing them depending on their sales-readiness, and nurturing them.
- You have an eye on the market and the positioning of the Hornetsecurity Group and know how to turn the right screws to differentiate from competitors.
- You have 2 years of professional experience in the field of IT-security, cloud solutions or SaaS.
- You have substantial experience in lead generation and understanding the value of it.
- You have a strong organisational experience and successfully managed events, webinars and content syndication programs.
- You have excellent communication skills and present yourself competently and confidently to partners and customers.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You have a hands-on mentality and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to email@example.com.