Inside Sales Executive
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Malta, we are looking for enthusiastic and customer oriented Full-Time Inside Sales Executives for the US and UK regions.
Job description details
- You respond to customer enquiries quickly and reliably by delivering relevant information and offering tailor-made offers.
- You maintain long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- You actively source new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- You support our sales partners in identifying sales potential and implementing sales opportunities.
- You advise customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- You will find innovative ways to introduce and cross sell our complete portfolio.
- You produce quotations and assist customers during the purchasing process and liaise with the Orders Team to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- You hold web meetings for our customers and sales partners to present our Hornetsecurity services.
- You make a significant contribution to the sales growth by achieving your targets.
- Your working hours will be between 09:00 – 17:30 and 14:30 – 23:00 on a shift basis.
- You should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals to be successful as an Inside Sales Executive.
- You should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, and customer service skills always, and love to call.
- You are fluent in English – any additional language will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience as Inside Sales Executive or a similar role is beneficial.
- Previous IT experience is not required – however you must have the ability to understand and pick up the product knowledge provided as part of training, as it plays a vital role in handling the day-to-day queries.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program: we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g., Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room, or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus: we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership of fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts: we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- And, of course, the usual standards such as Health Insurance, development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.