Full Stack Developer
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Job description details
- You develop and maintain cloud-based services and software products.
- You contribute to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation, and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- You work on improving your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software development.
- You enhance the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
- You mentor and coach our junior developers.
- You work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support and Product Management.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for web development.
- You have a good understanding of web technology stack including Angular stack and web sockets.
- You have experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with Angular apps.
- You know the best UI practices.
- You have a good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- You are curious and eager to both teach yourself and learn from others.
- You possess great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!