Locations: Berlin, Hanover & Malta
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in San Gwann (Malta), Hanover or Berlin (Germany) we are looking for a motivated Data Analyst for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You interpret data, analyse, and visualise results using statistical techniques.
- You develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- You acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, collaborate with other departments, and maintain databases.
- You are the point of reference for internal departments to propose new KPIs, implement, analyse data, and present results to the management.
- You are the gatekeeper for financial data.
- You create periodic and ad hoc analysis, reports, and task analysis for the management.
- You work closely with C-Level management to meet KPI needs.
- You have good attention to detail and the ability to deliver accurate results in a structured manner.
- You are proficient with SQL and data visualisation tools such as PowerBI.
- You understand data structures as well as database management concepts and enjoy tackling technical topics with system engineers.
- You are familiar with APIs, JSON objects, and databases.
- You are also familiar with the following:
- REST API
- CSV, Excel Pivots
- You are a team player but can also work independently in a goal-oriented manner.
- You tackle things proactively and with your ability to multitask.
- You possess excellent English communication skills.
- You ideally have experience in a similar role working in the software technology industry, handling common KPI-gathering processes in Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we support you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or Get Together at our legendary beer truck – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership to fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts and pension plan – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Free Parking – you never have to be stressed in the morning looking for a parking space.
- Additional leave entitlements – Paternity/Maternity/Adoption leave.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!