Customer Success Agent (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 9 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and Claas.
For our location in Madrid we are looking for a motivated Customer Success Agent (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You make our customers happy: you are responsible for the support of existing customers and help them to use our services in the best possible way.
• You regularly survey the satisfaction of our customers and identify needs or dissatisfaction and resolve potential issues fast and effectively.
• You introduce new products to our existing customers and identify whether an exchange with our sales team should be initiated.
• You are the mouthpiece of our customers and are responsible that their concerns are heard at Hornetsecurity. With the help of your input our services can be continuously improved.
• You are managing projects and are working closely with the marketing team to drive outstanding customer success campaigns.
• You hold a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, computer science or similar.
• You have experience in a customer facing role – ideally in the IT-technical field.
• You enjoy working with customers to understand their needs and requirements in detail and are a good problem solver.
• You have a talent for communication and are competent and confident in dealing with customers and partners – both in Spanish and English.
• You enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity services in presentations and web meetings.
• You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your goals with passion.
• You are an organisational talent, know how to set priorities and keep the balls in the air despite a high workload.
• You are driven and ambitious, with a desire to work in a fast moving, start-up environment.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com