Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (m/f/d)
Malta, Skopje(Macedonia), Hannover(Germany)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a driven and experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist to join our team as soon as possible in our office in Malta, Skopje (Macedonia) or Hannover (Germany).
As a CRO Specialist you will take charge of the company’s CRO strategy, using analytical and creative skills to identify opportunities and translate them into an optimisation plan that will drive the company’s growth. Our digital presence is key to the company’s revenue, and being responsible for the optimisation of such an important asset presents you with an excellent opportunity to make an impact.
Job description details
- You build a CRO framework from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis.
- You create and deliver projects that improve user experiences, involving the running of tasks like website/ landing page audits, web analytics reviews, user journey analysis, heuristic reviews, information architecture reviews, user research and personas building.
- You collect and analyse data (both qualitative and quantitative) to deliver insights and ideas for experimentation.
- You coordinate with different team members and key stakeholders to prioritise, set up and run experiments.
- You design and run experiments, whether A/B tests, MTV tests or otherwise.
- You use analytics platforms and tools to monitor and analyse tests’ outcome.
- You provide accurate analysis and document results.
- You clearly translate results into actionable recommendations that add value to the company.
- You participate in team task forces and share CRO best practices on new or key company projects.
- You drive conversion rates up and improve sales-qualified leads.
- You maintain constant awareness and reporting on competitor and industry activities.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in website conversion rate optimisation, and/or UX focused role.
- You are highly proficient in web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- You have a good knowledge of testing/ user behaviour analytics platforms (Convert, Hotjar, etc.).
- You are strongly proficient in digital marketing and effective landing page design.
- You have experience running user tests.
- You have a good understanding of statistical significance and the mathematics involved in effective testing.
- You have great project management skills to effectively deliver planned experiments.
- You bring genuine curiosity about the customer and what drives him/her to interact with the brand.
- You convince with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to reach goals and achieve great results.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.