Content Marketing Specialist
Location: San Gwann
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Malta we are looking for a motivated Content Marketing Specialist for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You increase our readership and community members and build up our reputation as thought leaders and the #1 publishers of high-quality IT training content across the web.
- You coordinate the production of articles and videos, working closely with a team of highly skilled freelance writers and technical editors.
- You own the article and video publishing workflows by coordinating with other team members to determine which topics are to be covered, how, by whom and by when.
- You optimize content for SEO, both on our content hub as well as platforms like Youtube.
- You improve our Youtube channel and videos published there to increase views, engagement and clickthroughs.
- You own the opt-ins and CTAs across our content hub, and regularly running CRO tests to help us grow membership numbers.
- You work with editors and our SEO team to ensure already published content remains fresh, relevant and performs.
- You work with other members of the digital marketing team on paid content amplification for key content pieces.
- You source new writers and editors as required.
- You are handling the weekly email newsletter send out to our subscribers.
- You deliver monthly performance reports to share insights and pick up action items to improve our results as a team.
- You possess a minimum of two years’ experience in online marketing.
- You are highly organized, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills.
- You have experience working with WordPress or similar CMS.
- You have a solid understanding of on-site SEO.
- You have copy editing experience.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You are interested in new technologies and are curious about IT security topics and products.
- You have basic image editing skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and are experienced Excel user.
- You tackle things proactively and do tasks today rather than tomorrow.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.