- This release introduces the User Panel: a dedicated space for users that covers modules such as their Email Live Tracking, email statistics, e-trainings, phishing simulation statistics, achievements and general settings. Administrators can configure the modules for their users in the Customization module. All functionalities of the Security Hub have been enhanced and are now part of the User Panel.
- Users can now give feedback in the User Panel.
- The deployment of the AI Recipient Validation Add-in can now be done automatically or manually, to test it for a selected range of users.
- In the AI Recipient Validation module, administrators can now exclude warning scenarios, exclude users from specific scenarios and add trusted domains that will be considered as part of the organization.
- In the user settings, it is now possible to disable or enable the sending of simulated phishing emails in the name of the user (identity spoofing).
- Administrators can now disable the identity spoofing for specific users in the Customer Settings module under Mailboxes.
- The training schedule for planning e-trainings manually in the Security Awareness Service Module under Configuration → E-Training has been reworked.
- The groups and user tables in the statistics under E-Trainings in the Security Awareness Service module have been redesigned.
- In the configuration of e-trainings in the Security Awareness Service module, it is now possible to make all e-trainings available for users in the User Panel.
- In the configuration of e-trainings in the Security Awareness Service module, it is now possible to deactivate e-training reminders via email for the whole organization.
- The email history is now hidden from auditors in an archive audit by default. To show the email history, the configuration can be changed under Security Settings → Archiving → Audit Access Management.
- The redirect mechanism in the Control Panel has been improved for users who are not logged in. If a user is redirected to the login page, after logging in, they are redirected to the page they wanted to visit.