- Excluded users can now receive feedback from the customer’s IT support after reporting a suspicious email via the Phishing Reporter.
- The configuration of the Awareness Engine has been improved. Users will no longer experience long breaks in the phishing simulation. This change does not affect users in booster training (Single User Booster, Productivity Booster).
- A wrong term in a phishing scenario for public authorities has been corrected.
- An error that prevented the generation and execution of phishing suggestions while the ESI® cache was in use has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made in the backend.