Sales Controller – Madrid
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Controller (m/f/d) to join our team in Madrid. As a Sales Controller, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our sales operations and providing strategic insights to enhance our sales strategies.
Job description details
- You control, analyze, budget and forecast our sales activities in Spain.
- You take over the interface function between sales and accounting/ invoicing in an international team.
- You are responsible for the reporting of sales and ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) based on Salesforce.
- You prepare comprehensive reports and presentations for senior management, offering strategic recommendations and actionable insights.
- You contribute to the development and integration of international processes.
- You have a holistic view of the necessary invoicing and sales processes, and you also look left and right of your work area to increase efficiency.
- You have a completed degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or a comparable qualification.
- You have work experience in a sales controlling role.
- You have strong analytical skills with expertise in financial modeling, data analysis, and reporting tools.
- You are characterized by a solution-oriented way of working, strong problem solving skills as well as a quick comprehension.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities.
- You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
- You possess excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!