Key Account Manager
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
As a Key Account Manager, you will join a fast-growing global company that encourages innovation and independent action, offering plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
Our company is looking for a highly motivated individual to help us become a market leader in Northern Europe.
This is a full-time hybrid working position with occasional attendance at our office in Green Park, Reading, and we are looking to fill it as soon as possible.
Job description details
You will be expected to find innovative ways to introduce our complete portfolio, expand your relationships within the Northern Europe region, and achieve or exceed the agreed sales targets to contribute to sales growth.
- As a Key Account Manager, you identify and continuously develop new customer projects and create a relationship with the decision-makers of your customers within the assigned sales region.
- You continuously expand your sales pipeline – supported by our sales partners and account executives.
- You will own the sales cycles of your projects.
- You help our channel partners win projects by supporting them with a direct touch.
- You contribute to precise forecasting and the expansion of the CRM pipeline through your expertise and systematic working methods.
- You have an eye on the market and can position and differentiate Hornetsecurity from competitors.
- You develop sales strategies in collaboration with our leadership team.
- You have solid IT knowledge through your education, academic studies or a comparable qualification – ideally in IT security or cloud services.
- You look back on at least five years of experience in direct or indirect sales of complex products in the B2B environment.
- You´ve got the ability to hunt and find new business and close high-value deals by building and maintaining customer relationships to drive repeat business.
- You´re proficient in sales strategies and adept at delivering impressive presentations.
- You are adept at analyzing situations and excelling under pressure.
- You have excellent communication skills and present yourself competently and confidently to partners and customers.
- You enjoy convincing customers and partners of the Hornetsecurity Services in presentations and negotiations.
- You motivate yourself with your successes and passionately pursue your quarterly goals.
- You are an organisational talent and know how to set priorities in favour of Hornetsecurity.
- You have a high willingness to travel.
- We offer a free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with unlimited development opportunities for your career.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation, competitive quarterly commission payments and additional bonuses.
- Company wellness program – Be-Active Bonus will keep you healthy with an allowance for your fitness and sports club membership.
- 25 days holiday per year and public holidays.
- Global team building events, modern offices, and free onsite parking.
- A hybrid work model, and flexible working time that suits your work-life balance.
- We also offer a Temporary Employee Exchange Program that allows you to work at our global office locations and explore the world, such as Malta, Madrid, Montreal, and Washington.