The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Join our fight against cybercrime and become part of Team! We're on the lookout for a highly motivated Backend Developer (m/f/d) to join us in full-time as soon as possible at our location in Tandil.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the backend structure and persistent data storage in projects within the Cloud Security environment.
- You plan and develop new products new products in the field of Cloud Security.
- You create and maintain associated project documentation.
- You ensure compliance with development and quality goals in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification or are a trained IT specialist for application development.
- You already have at least 3 years of professional experience in software development.
- You have professional experience in programming with Python, ideally in the Django framework.
- You have a profound experience with data storage systems (MySQL, Elastic Search, MongoDB, SQLite, Redis).
- You are comfortable working in UNIX environments, especially Linux.
- You have experience with software development in the context of internet applications (web servers, application servers, email, databases).
- You enjoy working in a team and are solution-oriented, reliable, and resilient.
- You have strong abstraction and logical thinking skills, demonstrating initiative and responsibility.
- Room for innovation and independent action in a forward-thinking company.
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies in an open working atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – support to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g., Germany, Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home office option and flexible working hours.
- No dress code – come to work in the attire in which you feel comfortable.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fresh fruit available.
- Be-Active Bonus – subsidies for your fitness memberships.
- Unlimited contracts – we are looking for hornets who want to grow with us in the long term.