- In the “Deny & Allow Lists” module, the maximum network IP ranges for entries at user level have been limited to /24, whereas the maximum network IP ranges for domain-level entries have been limited to /16.
- A bug related to failed login attempts has been fixed.
- A bug related to the automatic delivery of email messages to renamed S/MIME users has been fixed.
- A bug while sending emails with long disclaimers has been fixed.
- In customized versions of Control Panel with a light background, the color of encryption methods in the “Email Encryption” module has been changed.
- The CSV export feature in the “Email Live Tracking” module now also includes SMTP codes.
- A bug related to the preview of new emails has been fixed.
- In the “Email Live Tracking” module, a bug while adding email addresses to the allow list by administrators has been fixed.