Current version information / release notes
- Email actions from the “Email Live Tracking” module are now logged in the “Auditing 2.0” module.
- In the “Spam and Malware Protection” module, the user check for LDAP mailboxes has been integrated into the general user check option “Control Panel”. Hence, the “LDAP” option has been removed.
- An error during the synchronization of users with Microsoft 365 has been fixed.
- Display errors in quarantine reports have been fixed.
- Mailboxes can now be assigned to multiple groups in the Control Panel. During synchronization, Microsoft 365 and LDAP mailboxes are automatically assigned to all Control Panel groups whose names match those of their groups in Microsoft 365 or in the directory service.
- If there are several group exceptions for a mailbox in the “Archiving” module, the group exception with the longest archiving period applies to the mailbox.
- Administrators can now delete the last “send_email_to_admin” contact in the “Service Dashboard” module. This disables and hides the “Send email to admin” action in the “Email Live Tracking” module for all users of the domain.
- A warning is now displayed in the “Email Encryption” module when an administrator tries to order an S/MIME certificate for a user for whom another S/MIME certificate has already been ordered.
- A bug while deleting secondary environments has been fixed.
- Users now need administrative rights or the “service_desk” role to create API tokens for external applications. All other users do not have access to the “API Token” tab in their user settings anymore.
- The Threat Monitor app, which allows potential customers to test the features of 365 Total Protection, has been improved.
- The documentation portal now includes a glossary function. Words for which a glossary entry exists are highlighted the first time they are used in each chapter. The definition can be viewed by placing the mouse pointer over the word.