- The “Dashboard” submodule of the Security Awareness Service has been removed. All relevant information has been included in the “Statistics” submodule, which has also been redesigned.
- The following improvements have been made to the Security Awareness Service.
- Users who existed in the Control Panel before version 184.108.40.206 and who are added later to a group to which e-trainings had been assigned manually will now also receive these e-trainings.
- When a user who had been removed from a group is successfully added again to that same group under “Customer Settings > Groups”, no error message will be shown anymore.
- The API for the Security Awareness Service has been improved.
- An error that prevented inactive users from being automatically logged out has been fixed. This error affected customers with unverified domains under “Customer Settings > Domains”.
- An error while changing the partner name in the “Customization” module has been fixed.
- An error while deleting Microsoft 365 tenants from AI Recipient Validation has been fixed.