Ransomware and other malware attacks are getting more and more complex and sophisticated. Especially personalized threats are on the increase. Unfortunately, they don’t stop at country borders but threaten the IT security of companies around the world. In order to protect our customers from those kind of attacks, we have launched the Hornetsecurity Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service. Spain, for example, has seen a surge in ransomware attacks lately. Lola Climent, our sales manager in Spain, recently talked about the threats that are especially dangerous and how Hornetsecurity ATP can ward off the attacks from the first malicious email on a radio show at Telemadrid. Lola’s part starts on minute 7.00. Ransomware, CEO fraud and other attacks will also be part of the agenda at our Spanish Partner event, which will take place this Thursday in Barcelona. All Hornetsecurity partners are welcome to join the event. More information about the Spanish partner meeting can be found on this site, where a registration form is provided as well. Over 20 partners have already signed up, so be quick and secure a last minute seat!
Sign Up Hornet News
The new Cyberthreat Report
Brand new – 1st Cyberthreat Report in 2020
The brand new Cyberthreat Report tells you all about current cyberthreats and gives you access to exclusive numbers and statistics.
- Control Panel Version 126.96.36.199 (release scheduled for calendar week 14)
- Security gaps in the home office? The challenge of IT security in times of crisis
- Why switch from Symantec Cloud Security to Hornetsecurity?
- Hornetsecurity and api jointly launch Cloud Security for Office 365 in reseller channels
- Spam and Malware Protection Feb ’20