Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Hannover we are looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You work on new features for our Altaro product line.
• You are involved in learning about and improving our cloud-based services and technologies as well as creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
• You will form part of our Cloud Services Development team and help to design and implement projects ranging from highly interactive single page applications with cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products.
• You work closely with colleagues from our subsidiary in Malta, the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA and Marketing departments.
• You develop and integrate Restful API’s in C# Web API 2.0 or Node.JS.
• You have at least 2 years’ experience.
• You are proficient in Angular JS and/or Angular 2.0 or later versions.
• You have expertise in developing and integrating Restful API’s in C# Web API 2.0.
• You have experience in consuming Restful API’s. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with Angular apps.
• You have a good understanding of web technology stack including experience in Angular stack and web sockets.
• You know the best UI practices.
• You have a good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
• You score with understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT Repository, documenting code, writing unit test cases, agile Development methodologies and Knockout JS.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com