Country Manager (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 9 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and Claas.
For our location in Madrid we are looking for a motivated Country Manager Spain (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You are responsible for our Spanish subsidiary with all its business operations.
• You implement our marketing and GTM strategies in consultation with the company’s management.
• You provide regular reports and analyses for the management.
• You support and coach the sales department ensuring that targets are achieved.
• You develop relationships with key decision makers, customers, and partners in Spain.
• You are appreciated whether talking to strategic partners or key customers.
• You have an eye on the market and the positioning of the Hornetsecurity Group and know how to turn the right screws to differentiate from competitors.
• You possess several years of experience in the field of cloud or IT-security.
• You look back on experience in indirect sales and building up TIER2 sales partners. Software sales experience is beneficial.
• You have a strong leadership experience and successfully managed sales teams.
• You convince with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with both technical and sales colleagues effectively.
• You have strong operational and analytical capabilities.
• You have excellent communication skills and present yourself competently and confidently to partners and customers – both in Spanish and English.
• You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
• You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com