Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 9 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at 10 locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, Europcar, Arag and the Otto Group.
For The Netherlands we are looking for a motivated Business Development Representative (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to work from the Dutch office, located in Doetinchem and to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You are responsible for researching, pre-selecting and identifying potential customers and strategic contacts in the The Netherlands.
• You research targeted companies online, maintaining and building upon existing marketing/sales database.
• You conduct initial prospect investigation and background information gathering.
• You generate leads and identify possible interest and needs by phone, email or social networking.
• You are the first contact for our customers and distribution partners, mainly via telephone and e-mail.
• You are building relationships, qualifying prospects and setting follow up appointments.
• You are responsible for a high data quality in our CRM system and thus ensure a smooth sales cycle.
• You contribute to revenue growth by meeting or exceeding agreed targets.
• You have a HBO (university) degree or a completed training in the IT field.
• You have some experience in business development.
• Experience in a start-up technology environment is a plus.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter who is also capable of working as part of a team.
• You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills and you like working the phone.
• You are customer focused – must have good people skills, be friendly and helpful.
• You are highly self-motivated to meet quarterly targets, have the ability to set priorities and are capable of handling several tasks in parallel.
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) as well as experience with using LinkedIn as a lead generation is a plus.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• Flexible and trust based working time.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.