SECURITY AWARENESS SERVICE
Fully automated Awareness Benchmarking, Spear-Phishing-Simulation and E-Training to sensitize and protect employees against cyber threats
Strengthen Your Human Firewall
Train your employees to become part of your cyber defence
WHY IS SECURITY AWARENESS SO IMPORTANT?
Your employees are on the first line when attackers try to exploit technical or human vulnerabilities. By training your employees – you reduce the risk of a successful breach.
95% of all cyber security incidents are caused by human error.
PUTS YOUR AWARENESS TRAINING ON AUTOPILOT
Conducting a sustainable Security Awareness Service poses a challenge for many SEC-OPS teams. It can be time-consuming and take up many resources. Our Security Awareness Service takes most of this work off your hands:
Intelligent Awareness Benchmarking
Our patented ESI® – Employee Security Index is an industry-unique benchmark that continuously measures and compares employee security behavior across the enterprise and steers individual e-training needs.
Automated and demand-driven e-training
Our Awareness Engine automatically rolls out the relevant learning content – individually tailored to the needs of your employees and groups.
Highest level of Spear Phishing Simulation
Our Spear Phishing Engine uses a wide range of realistic and latest email phishing scenarios to prepare your employees as well as possible for sophisticated spear phishing attacks.
SIMULATES REALISTIC SPEAR PHISHING ATTACKS
Like a real attacker, our Spear Phishing Engine uses various psychological manipulation factors as well as publicly available company data and employee-related information to make the spear phishing simulation even more targeted.
- Different levels of difficulty and sophistication
- Fully automated and controlled simulations
- Patented procedure
TRAINS EMPLOYEES FULLY AUTOMATED
The Awareness Engine is the technological heart of our Security Awareness Service and offers the right amount of training for everyone: each user receives as much training as necessary and as little as possible.
- Demand-driven roll out of relevant e-training content
- Booster option for users who need more intensive e-training
- Fully automated steering of the e-training
AWARENESS DASHBOARD IN CONTROL PANEL
Track your organization’s progress within the Awareness Dashboard
- Real-time monitoring of all Security Awareness stats
- ESI® reporting with ESI® history and forecast
- Configure and customize the awareness training to meet your organization’s needs
Provide a motivating learning environment for your users – with the Security Hub
- Gives central access to all e-learning content
- Provides an evaluation of each user’s individual phishing simulation
- Gamification approach spurs users to “give their very best”
- Learning content available in multiple languages
ESI® – EMPLOYEE SECURITY INDEX
Particularly in the context of IT Security Trainings, it is useful to have an awareness benchmark at hand, which determines what state is considered secure.
In this way, a company can be concretely evaluated based on the behavior its workforce exhibits in the face of targeted attacks.
The ESI® Awareness Benchmark enables standardized, transparent measurement of security behavior on enterprise, group, and user level.