- Synchronization problems related to password changes have been solved.
- In the “Email Encryption” module, it is now again possible to add S/MIME users.
- A bug affecting the delivery of emails from the “Email Live Tracking” module has been fixed.
- The modules “Signature and Disclaimer”, “Advanced Routing”, “Compliance Filter”, “Spam Report” and “Auditing” as well as the “LDAP Connection” section under “Service Dashboard” in the whitelabeled Control Panel can now be accessed with Google Chrome again.
- The identification of valid SPF records in the “Email Authentication” module has been improved.