- Bulleted lists are now supported in individual texts in the “Quarantine Report” module.
- Advanced Threat Protection’s URL Rewriting mechanism has been enhanced to protect even better.
- An error while logging in to the Control Panel with credentials from Microsoft 365 has been fixed.
- An error while onboarding 365 Total Protection customers has been fixed.
- The synchronization page for the migration to 365 Total Protection has been extended.
- An error while loading the “Deny & Allow Lists” module on mobile devices has been fixed.
- In the “Customization” module, an alignment error has been fixed.
- In the “Service Dashboard” module, an error while deleting administrators has been fixed.
- An error while saving the form in the “Service Dashboard” module has been fixed.