- In the Quarantine Report module, two new layout options for quarantine reports are available, one with and the other one without buttons for email preview.
- The custom texts of quarantine reports now support emojis.
- Administrators can now choose to remove links to the Control Panel from quarantine reports.
- In quarantine reports, emails without a subject are now displayed with the text “(No subject)”.
- In quarantine reports, emails are now ordered by type and date for better overview.
- The email preview has been enhanced.
- Logic of the infomail filter settings has been improved.
- The design of tables has been improved so that table columns can now be resized more easily.
- In the Deny & Allow Lists module, it is now impossible to add your own domain to the deny list.
- In the basic data of mailboxes, the plus sign is now admitted in phone and fax numbers.
- 365 Total Protection customers can now import mailboxes from a CSV file.
- A redirection from some of our former web-based tools (e. g. Customize) to the Control Panel has been implemented.
- Integration of a new domain reputation system in the Spam and Malware Protection service.
- The analysis of Office macros, primarily VBA p-code, has been optimized in the Advanced Threat Protection service to effectively combat new types of VBA stomp and VBA purge attacks.
The SPF check in the Email Authentication module has been improved. For instance, the “redirect” modifier in SPF records is now recognized by the SPF check.
- In the Deny & Allow Lists module, a display error has been corrected.
- Information has been added to the emails about DNS settings that Microsoft 365 customers receive during onboarding.
- The button size in quarantine reports has been standardized.
- The authentication of LDAP users has been improved. For synchronized LDAP users, former passwords are immediately set inactive for the Control Panel login.
- In the Service Dashboard module, an error regarding the assignment of admin roles has been corrected.
- An error during the configuration of outbound email traffic for 365 Total Protection customers has been fixed.
- The Signature and Disclaimer module is now again correctly displayed for all customers.
- In the Compliance Filter module, it is now possible to filter for active rules.
- In the Email Encryption module, administrators can now place a new S/MIME certificate order for a user if they have canceled a previous order for the same user.