IT Systems Administrator
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the installation and operation of client
- You ensure that system, network operations, and IT security are running smoothly
- You take care of the user administration (new creation/change/blocking) as well as the assignment of rights
- You are responsible for the user support for our IT solutions and products, performing hardware repairs, setting up workstations
- You take over the user support and troubleshooting in the system and infrastructure environment, including documentation as part of 1st/2nd level support
- You take care of the supervision of network infrastructures (WAN/LAN) and multimedia equipment
- You participate with global infrastructure projects
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- You have profound knowledge and experience in the operation of Windows Client Platforms, networking, troubleshooting as well as IT support (desktop/hardware)
- You are familiar with Linux platform and can create Linux Bash scripts
- You are familiar with active directory and software installations
- You have additional knowledge in Apple Client Platforms? That would be a great additional qualifications for us!
- You are a team player and fluent in English
- You are interested in new technologies and love challenges
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Montréal, Washington D.C.)
- Home-Office-Option and flexible working time
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active-Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership in fitness and sports clubs
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more