The Outlook Add-in combines the Hornetsecurity Spam and Malware Protection and the Email Archiving perfectly with the everyday work in Outlook. For 365 Total Protection customers, there is a separate Outlook add-in that can be automatically installed by the admin on all clients.
- The familiar Outlook desktop still remains for the user
- The user no longer needs to login to the control panel itself.
- The following actions are possible :
- Report spam emails
- Report Info mails
- Create Black- / whitelisting for senders
- Mark emails as „private“ in the archive
- Archived emails can be searched directly from Outlook.
- Archived emails can be displayed, answered and forwarded directly as if the emails would be present locally in the Outlook mailbox.
Supported Outlook versions
- Outlook 2010, 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Outlook 2013, 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Outlook 2016, 32 Bit and 64 Bit
Supported Windows versions
- Windows 7, 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
- Windows 8 und 8.1 , 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
- Windows 10, 32 Bit and 64 Bit