Customer Onboarding Specialist
Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
You want to provide advice, guidance and expertise to existing and new partners? You enjoy communicating and teaching technical knowledge to customers? Then this role could be perfect for you.
We are looking to hire a motivated Customer Onboarding Specialist (m/f/d) who wants to work with an amazing team and towards us becoming a market leader in North America.
This is a full-time position that we are looking to fill as soon as possible, based out of our office in Washington D.C. (Chevy Chase, MD).
Job description details
- You support our sales team and our Hornetsecurity distribution partners in customer projects.
- You ensure a successful onboarding process to our services for customers and partners.
- You accompany the installation and connection processes of our services.
- You hold presentations about the Hornetsecurity Services.
- You participate in technical aspects of tenders.
- You assist the support staff in dealing with complex issues.
- You have an IT education.
- You have professional experience in the field of IT support/ help desk/ onboarding/ presales or consulting of IT solutions, ideally in an IT security or SaaS environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and can present yourself competently and confidently to customers and partners.
- You enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services on a technical level in presentations and web meetings.
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial.
- You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.