Software Support Analyst
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Malta we are looking for a motivated Software Support Analyst for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- Diagnose and resolve our corporate clients’ technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience
- Escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff
- Keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved
- Work in a team, on a roster for 24/7 worldwide coverage
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A very high level of English (written and spoken)
- Good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Have a good understanding of basic networking protocols
- Be a quick learner and self-starter
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms
- Experience as a network/system administrator or Technical Support representative
- Deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS.
- Prestigious clients
- Autonomy and flexibility
- State of the art offices
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic team
- Personal development programme
- Health Insurance
- Additional leave entitlements – Paternity/Maternity/Adoption leave
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com