The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Are you looking to join a team of experienced Software Developers? Do you like to learn and use the latest programming technologies? Do you want to work in a fast-growing international company?
If you answered yes to these questions, then, this is your chance to join Hornetsecurity!
You will be part of a software development team, focusing mainly on C# and .NET Core technologies. As a developer, you will contribute to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, design, and development of our award-winning products.
Job description details
- You develop and maintain cloud-based services and software products.
- You contribute to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation, and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- You work on improving your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software development.
- You enhance the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
- You work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support and Product Management.
- Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for web development.
- You are proficient in C# and .NET Core, or other similar Object-Oriented Programming languages.
- You have knowledge and experience with advanced programming concepts such as multi-threading and SQL optimization.
- Curiosity and eagerness to both teach yourself and learn from others.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Malta, Montréal, Washington D.C.).
- Home-office-option and flexible working time.
- Having a peak? – We’ll provide you with free overtime food!
- Team events like Laser Tag, Office Movie Nights, Foodie Fridays and much more – let yourself be surprised!
- FitKit subscription and private insurance for your health!
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.