Customer Onboarding Specialist
Locations: Bristol & Reading
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
To accelerate our global expansion we are looking for a motivated Customer Onboarding Specialist for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible in our office in Bristol or in Reading, UK.
Job description details
- You support our UK and US sales team in customer projects.
- You hold presentations about the Hornetsecurity Services.
- You ensure a successful onboarding process to our services for our customers.
- You undertake follow ups, nurturing activity to ensure exceptional service throughout.
- You participate in technical aspects of tenders.
- You assist the support staff in dealing with complex issues.
- You have an IT education.
- You have professional experience in the field of IT support/ help desk/ onboarding/ presales or consulting of IT solutions, ideally in an IT security or SaaS environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and can present yourself competently and confidently to customers.
- You enjoy convincing customers of Hornetsecurity Services on a technical level in presentations and web meetings.
- You are willing to work flexible hours covering the US time zone (1 pm – 10 pm GTM, can be covered working from home) with great planning reliability.
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial.
- You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development opportunities for your career.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Competitive quarterly commission payments and additional bonuses available.
- Company wellness program.
- 25 days holiday per year + public holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Global team building events.
- Modern offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Easy access of the office through the M4 motorway and free onsite parking.
- Hybrid work model.