Teamlead Inside Sales (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Reading, UK we are looking for motivated Teamlead Inside Sales (m/f/d) colleagues for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You are responsible for project support within B2B Sales.
- You take over the technical leadership of a team of 3 employees and coordinate the tasks.
- You will be responsible for negotiating terms and conditions as well as preparing offers and contracts.
- You work closely with the Head of Inside Sales and are responsible for direct reporting.
- You carry out the action control to achieve the sales targets (KPI).
- You identify growth potential and implement measures to increase efficiency.
- You are responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of actions with the goal of increasing sales.
- You may be required be present at customer events, trade fairs and workshops.
- You will also be required to support and mentor the team.
- You will help to implement the business vision and apply best practice approaches.
- You are flexible and able to handle changes and you have a positive driving force for the team and the business.
- You have a degree in business administration or comparable training.
- You have several years of inside sales experience, ideally in the IT security environment.
- You have already gained experience in leading small teams in a similar position.
- You have knowledge in sales KPIs, forecasting and pipeline management.
- You have a good working knowledge of CRM systems and processes
- You bring a high degree of initiative, a quick perception and the ability to act independently.
- Be flexible and able to handle change
- Be a positive driving force for the team and the business
- You are characterized by organizational talent, team and leadership skills and high resilience.
- You have a friendly and engaging personality, excellent manners and a very good command of written and spoken English.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org