Team Lead Inbound Marketing (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Hannover we are looking for a motivated Team Lead Inbound Marketing (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You are responsible for directing and inspiring your team of SEO and content marketing specialists to build and execute an industry-leading inbound marketing strategy.
- Your direction will guide the SEO team to further increase attracting highly targeted organic search visitors, competing on SERP real estate with giants in the IT industry.
- You are building on an audience of 1,500,000+ annual readers, 60,000+ webinar attendees and 80,000+ eBook downloaders, your efforts will expand our reach and drive a significant increase in converting readers to leads.
- You develop and implement strategies to:
- Increase readership and reach of produced content.
- Increase product trial leads through SEO and content marketing.
- Increase conversions on content offers and sales-ready leads delivered through nurturing campaigns.
- Increase engagement with and consumption of educational content, building a loyal audience and community around Hornetsecurity.
- You support and lead SEO efforts to ensure content quality and relevancy is the best it can be, while enabling solid SERP, traffic and conversion performance from organic search.
- You research and analyse content consumption, audiences and competing content publishers.
- You design and optimise email-based nurturing streams on our marketing automation platform, collaborating with our in-house email marketing and automation specialists.
- You seek and capitalise on opportunities found to optimise processes in content production as well as campaigns.
- You design and improve tracking and reporting capabilities with the inbound marketing team.
- You provide guidance and mentoring to develop team members’ skills and improve their performance.
- You will be travelling to our subsidiary in Malta every few months as part of your team is located in Malta.
- You possess several years’ experience managing teams of marketing specialists.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in SEO and content marketing.
- You are confident in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and you are a Search Console user.
- You are a goal-driven personality with a strong desire to achieve in a team environment.
- You bring along strong analytical skills and are an experienced excel user.
- You are a bridge-builder and strong collaborator with internal teams.
- You are an excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- You are highly organized, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You have experience in Social Media strategy (organic/paid).
- You are experienced in developing marketing automation programs, for lead nurturing and scoring.
- You possess an affinity with the IT industry.
- You are familiar using Sales CRM platforms such as Salesforce and SugarCRM.
- You are experienced in building communities through the use of forums and membership or subscription-based content platforms.
- You are willing to travel every few months to Malta.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.