Regional Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
UK & Benelux
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 9 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and Claas.
To support our global expansion we are looking for a motivated Regional Marketing Manager for UK & Benelux for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible in our office in London.
Job description details
• You develop and execute the annual marketing plan for UK and Benelux based on our global goals and marketing objectives.
• You are responsible for creation and rollout of local marketing campaigns in close alignment with our central marketing department.
• Together with your colleagues, you develop lead generation measures and find new measures to draw attention to our products and creatively address our target groups.
• You support our sales team by organizing trade fairs on a local level.
• You work closely together with our marketing campaign team as well as our project management.
• You create print and online media as well as presentations and newsletters.
• You collaborate closely with our local distributors and create joint marketing campaigns.
• You look back on several years of professional experience in marketing and have sound knowledge in all areas of marketing.
• You feel comfortable with leading virtual teams.
• You tackle things proactively and do tasks today rather than tomorrow.
• You motivate yourself through your own successes and pursue goals with passion, quality- and result orientation – whether in a team or on your own.
• You are familiar with working remotely and with a low level of supervision.
• You are a native English speaker.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org