Backend Developer (m/w/d)
Spamina is a European-based cloud security provider that protects the digital communication, IT infrastructure and sensitive data of businesses and organizations of all sizes. Since 2019, Spamina is part of the Hornetsecurity Group – the leading German cloud security provider for email in Europe. The security specialist from Hanover provides its services worldwide via 9 redundant, secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at 10 locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA, Claas, and the Otto Group.
For our location in Tandil we are looking for a motivated Backend Developer for 40 hours/week.
Job description details
• You are responsible for the backend structure and persistent data storage in cloud security projects.
• You plan and develop new products in the area of cloud security.
• You create and maintain the related project documentation.
• You ensure together with your colleagues (in Tandil and in Germany) that development and quality goals are met.
• You have a completed education, a completed study or comparable knowledge in the technical or graphic area. Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science or mathematics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development.
• You are proficient in one or more programming languages, e.g. Python.
• Ideally, you have already gained experience with the Django Framework.
• You have profound experience with data storage systems (MySQL, Elastic Search, MongoDB, SQLite, Redis).
• You have experience in the software development for internet applications (web server, application server, e-mail, databases).
• You feel at home in UNIX environments, especially Linux.
• You can abstract, think logically and you convince through initiative and personal responsibility.
• You enjoy working in a team and are solution-oriented, reliable and resilient.
• You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• Flexible and trust based working time.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
Your application form
Any questions? Our HR Manager, Viktoria Wagner, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com