Team Lead Support (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Montréal (Quebec H2G 2J6) we are looking for a motivated Team Lead Support for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the management of the IT support team.
- You are a responsible for excellent levels of technical support whilst ensuring the complete customer care support experience.
- You supervise the day-to-day operational and technical support.
- You coordinate and escalate support issues.
- You are in regular liaison with other areas of the business (Operations, pre-sales and R&D) to ensure that issues are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- You have a technical Degree (BAC/DEC) in a technology discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and more than 2 years of experience in leading a support team in a multi-site organisation.
- You are familiar with SMTP, email systems (e.g. Exchange, Exim, Postfix), Linux/Unix and Scripting (e.g. Bash, Python).
- You have a general understanding of the TCP/IP stack.
- You can manage the workload of a team based on priority.
- You have solid trouble shooting skills and a rational approach to problem solving, especially in unknown situations.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and you are committed to deliver results that will benefit the customer support recognition.
- You can work on your own initiative and you are an incredible team player.
- As the ideal candidate you will gain strong leadership in the department by adding positive attitude and creating a motivated atmosphere.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and verbal. Any other language is a plus.
- You are highly motivated, customer oriented and an organised people manager.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org