Regional Manager Italy (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated Regional Manager Italy (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week, based in Italy, to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You will continuously supervise and develop a network of regional sales partners and distributors in Italy.
• You manage the region’s growth, aligned to building out a Hornetsecurity team as revenues grow.
• You manage end user opportunities through to closure and support the Channel with a direct touch model.
• You drive the onboarding of new partners and build successful relationships.
• You organize and supervise the online training for our sales partners and implement the Hornetsecurity partner program.
• You conclude partner business plans and always keep an eye on the successful development of your sales partners and distributions.
• You participate at fairs and events and present our solutions.
• You create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures to ensure that the targets in Italy are achieved.
• You will work with wider teams such as Marketing and Engineering internally. Externally, you will represent the company as a personal contact person.
• You work with an OTE of 60% fixed and 40% variable on quota.
• You have a solid IT knowledge through your education, your academic studies or a comparable qualification – ideally in the area of IT security or cloud services.
• You have at least five years of professional experience in the field of IT and a strong understanding of complex IT solutions and business processes.
• You have relevant experience in dealing with sales partners and distributors in Italy and have been able to successfully develop partners strategically and economically.
• You are familiar with Salesforce.
• You have a talent for communication and are competent and confident in dealing with partners and customers.
• You have a high willingness to travel and enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services in presentations and negotiations.
• You will convince customers with your winning personality and enjoy working in an international team.
• You are fully bilingual (Italian and English).
• You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com