MICROSOFT 365 BACKUP AND RECOVERY
Automated Microsoft 365 Backup and Recovery for data protection and security
Send a request now!
Automatically back up Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint & files on users’ endpoints in one solution.
Microsoft states in their Shared Responsibility model that the responsibility of information and data falls on the customer – meaning Microsoft takes no responsibility for customer data. It is on the customer to protect their data against loss caused by human error, malware, system failures, ransomware attacks, and more.
With Hornetsecurity’s 365 Total Backup, you can relax – we take care of your data.
Avoid Microsoft 365 data loss with high-performance, user-friendly functionality
Using 365 Total Backup, you can benefit from a comprehensive backup and recovery solution for Microsoft 365 mailboxes, Teams Chats, OneDrive for Business accounts, SharePoint document libraries, and endpoints. Its easy configuration and multi-tenant management makes it easy to back up, manage and restore all your company Microsoft 365 data – automatically and hassle-free.
- Multi-tenancy: Manage and monitor all Microsoft 365 organizations and Windows endpoint backups through a central, multi-tenant online management console.
- User-friendly backup dashboard: Centrally monitor backup and restore activities, backup health status and recent restore history. Set notifications for successful, failed, or warning backup states, email alerts or a daily summary digest.
- Automated Microsoft 365 backups: M365 backups take place automatically multiple times per day. For endpoints, backups can be set to take place every 1 to 24 hours.
- Backup of on-premise and roaming endpoints: Back up any endpoint, whether at the office or anywhere around the world, without requiring a VPN.
- Endpoint backup & policies: Policy-driven file-level backup for Windows desktops and laptops. Configure settings for large groups of Windows endpoints by setting up policies to define backup directories, cloud storage, frequency and retention.
- Back up data anywhere, anytime: Back up specific users, groups, SharePoint document libraries and endpoints at any time.
Managing and adding users has never been easier!
- Full control: Choose which users and M365 items to back up when you add an organization.
- Auto provisioning: 365 Total Backup enables you to auto-provision new users to be added to the backup list once they are created.
- Bulk user management: You can enable or disable backups, and delete backup data for multiple users at once.
- Account activity audit: Review a range of actions such as users enabling or disabling mailboxes, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint backups; their data browsing activity; and their restore requests. You can also export your audit if required.
More backup and recovery features
- Backups are immutable and cannot be deleted or altered by any external parties. Backup Data deletion can only be affected by administrative accounts within 365 Total Backup itself.
- M365 versioning and recovery: Any version of the file, conversation or mailbox that exists in the backup can be restored at any time.
- Endpoint recovery: Restore all files and folders from a chosen Windows workstation or laptop back to their original machine or to an endpoint management server.
- Easy-to-find: Backups are searchable and browsable through various filters, taking the hassle out of searches.
- Granular file or email item recovery: Advanced search functionality lets you select individual files for recovery for OneDrive accounts, SharePoints, and endpoints.
- Custom retention periods: You have the option to set up custom retention periods, allowing for maximum compliance with your internal policies. This allows for adherence with several frameworks and regulations such as ISO27001 and the GDPR.
Back up and restore data from several Microsoft 365 sources
OneDrive and SharePoint Document Libraries
Files, communication and access permissions
Team channel conversations including Team meeting recordings
Microsoft 365 user and group mailboxes
Emails, calendar entries and contact addresses
Windows-based user endpoints
Files and folders on Windows-based laptops and desktops without requiring VPN
User and group chats as well as any files shared during Teams Chats, meetings and Team channel conversations including Team meeting recordings
365 Total Backup enables you to restore Microsoft 365 mailboxes, OneDrive accounts and SharePoint sites to the original account or to another account within the same or alternate organization belonging to the same customer. You can also download them as a .ZIP archive and in case of mailboxes, export them as a PST. Microsoft 365 Teams Chats can be restored back to a new Team or downloaded as HTML files.
Easy to set up in three quick steps
365 Total Protection Enterprise Backup
Bring Microsoft 365 to the next level with 365 Total Protection Enterprise Backup: Get comprehensive email security and compliance features in addition to backup and recovery.